Free Technology Audit
We offer prospective clients a FREE no obligations on-site technology audit.
21st Century IT Works aims to deliver comprehensive business process improvements and contribute real value to each client’s bottom line. We don’t presuppose the solutions needed, what sets 21st Century IT Works apart is our commitment to genuinely taking the time to understand and solve each customers IT business challenges. In order to do this, we carry out an extensive technology audit of each prospective client’s current IT and business environment.
21st Century IT Works Technology Audit involves an in-depth analysis of your technical environment, including your existing computer applications, hardware infrastructure, software, licensing, current IT plan, discussion with IT-related personnel and assessment of your future business goals.
Our auditing process typically follows the steps outlined below:
1. Collection of basic information on your business, background, the sector, linkages with other businesses.
2. Company visit to collect general data on the basis of either a predetermined questionnaire structure or open interview.
3. 21st Century IT Works team analyse collected data and offer our first diagnosis.
4. If you are happy to proceed, 21st Century IT Works experienced engineers will then perform an in-depth technology and network audit.
5. Questionnaires and interviews are carried out with key decision makers to assess your business’s current points of pain and future business IT goals.
6. After successful completion of the audit, a detailed written report will be complied. 21st Century IT Works sales team and technical experts work together to analyse all findings and develop an unique effective new IT solution for your business.
7. The written report and guide recommends a strategic business initiative pertaining to internal and external IT practices, licensing and systems. It details your current IT environment and proposed future plans, with a technological action plan including systems maintenance and improvements required and acquisitions needed. 21st Century IT Works team of experienced IT professionals focus exclusively on ensuring that your IT processes and infrastructure match your business strategy.
8. Presentation of proposed best option including validation of all conclusions, question time and discussions following to ensure you and your team understand the proposed action plan and are completely comfortable with it.
9. Follow up visits and discussions with management on the implementation of your unique action plan.
10. Finalisation, migration and implementation begins.
To find out how our solutions can work the way YOU want them to please request a FREE TECHNOLOGY AUDIT