Reduce IT Costs Through Virtualization
Rationalize IT infrastructure for greater efficiency and cost control with fewer technical components to support.
Over the past several years, virtualization has evolved from a popular buzzword into an effective strategic technology which numerous organizations have adopted and many others are strongly considering. The business benefits of virtualization are clearly evident; lower business hardware and running costs, improved disaster recovery and higher availability.
You can utilize IT virtualization to create additional capacity at every layer in your technology stack. For example, use a single item of hardware to run multiple operating systems on a single device for greater computing output and savings on energy use and network administration with distributed tasks centralized for low-effort systems management.
- Server virtualization – run multiple operating systems of a single item of hardware
- Storage virtualization – combine storage in a single and easy to manage device
- Application virtualization – separate applications from host to simplify management
- Network virtualization – create multiple virtual networks without traditional components
21st Century IT Works can install your virtualized network from the ground-up or virtualize existing technology assets for a heterogeneous platform that opens the door to more efficient practices and other technical innovation such as our cloud computing.
Today countless businesses are taking the next logical step and virtualizing to the Cloud. This not only provides all the benefits of virtualization, but it combines them with all the benefits that cloud technology brings.
21st Century IT Works Cloud – Virtual Server is fully-outsourced and customized computing infrastructure for your business. It offers a resilient, cost effective and flexible infrastructure cloud platform an effective alternative to owning your own IT infrastructure. Rather than buying and updating individual servers, software licenses, network equipment and data centre space, 21st Century IT Works will provision a Virtual Server under a rental / operational expense model.
21st Century IT Works Cloud- Virtual Server offers you:
- Fully customizable to your business needs
- Reduce Capital Expenditure
- Latest Technology available to your business
- Located in 21st Century IT Works secure Datacentre facilities in Toronto
- Virtual Servers migration is easy
- Option to be in full control or have your server fully managed